Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Call me dumb, but this is how I feel.
I don’t ever want you to think that I see you as this boy who doesn’t care about girls feelings, cause if that’s how I felt, then why would I have taken a chance with you? I did because I saw behind your “player ways” I saw somebody who actually cared, and I knew you did because the way you’d make me feel, and how you’d say you loved me. Truth is, the people who would lable you, will never see what I saw in you. They didn’t even take the time to get to know you, so they’d just follow the crowds judgements. It’s obvious that they don’t know who YOU really are. & I feel like there never was an “us” because you weren’t ready for commitment. But, just because you weren’t ready for commitment doesn’t mean you didn’t care about me. I knew you did.. But, that’s how i see it. I guess this is why I have such a soft spot for you. Everything makes so much sense to me now.. Only I understand, That's all that matters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment