Monday, November 9, 2009

Enough is enough.

You know how everyone has their last draw? Yeah, i'm pretty much at my last one. I'm so fucking tired of you always putting me down and expecting me to act like you never did me any wrong. I hate being up front with people acting like we love eachother at school, but once we get home it's always a whole different story. You have no idea how much overly stress you've caused me lately. All i have to say is FUCKYOU and i don't wanna talk to your heartless, selfish ass, untill i get the attitude i deserve from you. And, what get's me the most is that we're suppose to be blood, but you treat me as if i'm dirt. Kills me even more that i have to see you every damn day of my life.

P.S. I'm finally acceppting the fact that you love your girl, more than you love me.. thanks, mean's alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment