Monday, November 16, 2009
Hurt
After all this time that i've known you, I have never seen you the way you are now. I don't know what has gotten into you, You're not the same person you used to be. It hurts me to see you as a complete different person. I'm so fed up with everything, I can't take this anymore.. Day after day, all you have in mind is bringing me down. How dare you fucking call me the most disgusting word. It never fails to come out of your mouth about me. If that's your point of view on your own fucking sister, then you must have no idea who i am anymore, and i definetly don't who you've become. Untill then, All i ask is please treat me as if i'm ay least a fucking human being not your doormat...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment