Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Accepting it
At this moment I have no idea if it’s for a good or bad cause, but I guess it’s true when people say you realize who your real friends are in highschool. It doesn’t bug me much that it happened cause I was prepared for the worst but I can’t argue I didn’t expect it to happen so quick. We’re like complete strangers, I feel better when we don’t talk that when we do. Everything just feels different. But, I’m not gonna be the one to sit around and cry about it because I tried and that’s all that matters to me. I did my part, and you failed at yours. But, it is what it s. People will dip in and out of your life but ya gotta keep doing you, and move on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment