Saturday, February 13, 2010
Your thoughts
When I hear peoples negative thoughts about me, I act as if I don't care. But if you really knew me, you'd know I take it to heart and try my best to work on it. Although, you may not see me making changes at a fast pase is because, I don't want people to assume I'm suddenly changing for them. I'm changing because I WANT TO, and If someone points it out before I realize it then I'll eventually know what to work on. But, statements like: "You're not cute enough to date him" "Her body aint coca cola shaped" Those typa statements do bring me down but they're not what I focus on. I take the "She has an attitude problem" to heart. So that's when I know I needa check myself. But, if you don't wanna accept my flaws, It is what it is. My mom always told me, not everyone was gonna love me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment