Monday, February 22, 2010
Don't give up
Even though you've been hurt with your past relationships/ex-factors, it doesn't mean your next one will hurt you as well. So, I don't see why boys/girls suddenly loose interest in being faithful because of a past experience? Best answer I came up with was because they're scared that they're gonna get hurt all over again. But, I honestly don't think you should giveup because of one person. That one person may have had a huge impact on you, but why let it reflect your next? It's not their fault what happened to you. All i'm saying is you shouldn't give up on trying to love somebody new, because of your past. And I understand it's hard to start all over again, but if you think about it you're hurting those just as bad as you got hurt. So, give it one more try. Chances are your next may be exactly what you need to heal. But, in the end it's on you, if you want to give love another chance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment